Erasmus Mundus EFFORT
The project targets all 6 countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) of Lot 5 and all three target groups. It will provide students and staff from these countries, as well as from EU countries participating in the project, mobility opportunities that will greatly enhance their experiences and provide them with skills that will be valuable for their careers. It consists of two (2) HEI from each one of the Eastern European countries. A special emphasis has been given to the inclusion of HEIs with little or no Erasmus Mundus experience.
The expected results of the project are:
- mobility for 209 individuals from 14 countries and 20 HEI (183 students of all levels and 26 staff);
- up-to-date and improved skills, education, linguistic capabilities and qualifications of the direct beneficiaries;
- learning/ teaching and research opportunities for students belonging to vulnerable groups;
- enhancement and strengthening of the participating institutions links and networking ;
- building capacity of the non-EU HEI on administration, teaching and research;
- promotion of mutual understanding between HEI and societies in EU and non-EU countries;
- development of long term teaching, learning and research links between individuals as well as institutions;
- creating synergies between HEI and participating business and society representatives thus enhancing the HEI curriculum correspondence to market and societal needs.
The consortium is in line with the participating institutions’ internationalization strategy regarding diversification of their student body, providing international experience to students and cooperating within the European context.